Revision as of 14:01, 29 January 2011 by Petr
Artwork is a collection of data for anything that will get printed during manufacturing.
These are the basic guidelines when creating artwork:
- If you know how to do this, artwork should be a distilled .pdf
- Use CMYK color model (do not use RGB)
- You need to use templates we give you!
- Make at least 3mm bleed on the edges
- Keep guiding line in a separate layer as fifth color (C,M,Y,K) or another color (PMS)
- Do NOT use transparency (blend it in)
- Any vector graphics should remain vector
- Fonts smaller than 5pts can't be guaranteed to be printed readable
- Images should be 300dpi
- Do not place written text too close to edges
- Send us image with final result (.jpeg, .png, .tiff)
- Send us the source files (.psd, .xcf), if you have them
- Send us the all font files used, if you have them