Revision as of 17:34, 17 October 2014 by Petr
Artwork is a collection of data for anything that will get printed during manufacturing.
These are the basic guidelines when creating artwork:
- Optimal format for print is a distilled .pdf
- Use CMYK color model (do not use RGB)
- Images should be 300dpi
- You need to use templates we give you!
- Make at least 3mm bleed on the edges
- Keep guiding line in a separate layer (or a separate template color)
- Do NOT use transparency
- Any vector graphics should remain vector
- Fonts smaller than 5pts are not guaranteed to be readable in print
- Do not place written text too close to edges
- Send us image with final result (.jpeg, .png, .tiff)
- Send us the source files (.psd, .xcf), if you have them
- Send us the all font files used, if you have them